- v divide society into social classes or castes
- v form layers or strata
- v develop different social levels, classes, or castes
- v form, arrange, or deposit in layers
- v render fertile and preserve by placing between layers of earth or sand
- But grim irony warmer temperatures also stratify the water, making it harder for edible organisms like plankton, which prefers cold water, to get to the animals who eat them.
- Still, if the screen can stratify patients by the likelihood of their cancer coming back, they might be more comfortable deciding whether to begin chemotherapy.
- As many as eleven castes stratify some ant species: even the simplest colonies contain queens, drones, workers, soldiers.
News & Articles
- BioMarin to use Myriad tests in Phase 3 trial
BioMarin ( BMRN ) will use Myriad Genetics' ( MYGN ) BRACAnalysis test as a companion diagnostic in order to stratify patients in a Phase 3 trial of the PARP inhibitor BMN 673 . MYGN has submitted an IDE to the FDA in connection with the deal. BMRN used the BRACAnalysis test in Phase 1 as well. ( PR ) Post your comment!
Oct. 1, 2013 - Seeking Alpha