- v spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
strew toys all over the carpet
- v cover; be dispersed over
Dead bodies strewed the ground
- Review Nikita Khrushchev moved out of his wood-paneled office in the Kremlin one day last week so a CBS crew could strew it with cameras, lights and sound equipment.
- Well aware that this about-face would strew some wigs on the green, The Commonweal's editors assured their readers that they did not favor the Loyalist cause, which, they said .
- But Tommy D'Alesandro was not there to strew orchids.
News & Articles
- Still building tradition at Wapato Filipino Hall (photos)
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:03:13 GMT By Phil Ferolito Yakima Herald-Republic Photos by GORDON KING/Yakima Herald-Republic Betty Rodriguez, left, Techi Strew and Josie Valencia fill take-out boxes with food on Saturday in Wapato, just before the start of the annual dinner put on by the Filipino American Community of the Yakima Valley. The food was just one of the many attractions at the 62nd anniversary ...
March 23, 2014 - Yakima Herald-Republic