- n faucet consisting of a rotating device for regulating flow of a liquid
- The card tells how to turn the stopcock of the tank, which releases the oxygen gradually as needed.
- He had to devise a special stopcock-sealing grease that boron trifluoride would not attack, a system of magnetically controlled rods for stirring his mixtures in closed vessels.
- But, often as not, her dramatic moments flare into melodramatic anticlimax: Missie, weary of a wasted life, staggers to her old home, turns on the gas stopcock, falls asleep.
News & Articles
- Hemostasis Valve features sideport tubing and stopcock.
Hemostasis valves with sideport tubing connection to stopcock feature closed seal, which eliminates need for manual rotation, for 0–0.118 in. dia items. While Part #11485 has 3-way stopcock with white handle and 2 female luer lock connections, part #11486 features 1-way stopcock with blue handle and one female luer lock. Both have polycarbonate body and HDPE handle. Hemostasis valves are ...
Feb. 19, 2014 - ThomasNet