- n garment consisting of a V-shaped panel of stiff material worn over the chest and stomach in the 16th century
- And it shall come to pass that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle, a rent; and instead of well set hair, baldness; and instead of a stomacher, a .
- Cornelius Vanderbilt was there, in hair ribbon and diamond stomacher.
- In a way he knew diamonds too, but he did not like them, least of all when he saw them wired on the stomacher of the Manhattan dame of a Civil War profiteer.
News & Articles
- Seward Stomacher® Laboratory Blender Products on Show at IAFP 2013
Demonstrating sample preparation equipment for microbiological analysis Gary Ross the new CEO of Seward Laboratory Systems Inc. Worthing, UK – Seward Laboratory Systems Inc, manufacturer of the Stomacher® laboratory paddle blender range, will be exhibiting at the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP 2013) Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina (28th-31st July). On ...
July 30, 2013 - ThomasNet