- v fasten by sewing; do needlework
- s fastened with stitches
- Know It Nothing is a stylish industrial space that stocks beautifully tailored dress shirts stitched with silver skull buttons by Japanese label Garni.
- Quotes are manufactured, crushes and feuds constructed out of whole cloth, episodes planned in multiact "storyboards" before taping, scenes stitched together out of footage shot .
- Over several months, he digitally stitched together 500 separate X-rays of the plane.
News & Articles
- The NBA will allow advertisements to be placed on the baseline and top of the backboard
Advertisements, adverts, and ads everywhere. The NBA hasn’t formerly stitched a sponsor’s slogan onto its official jerseys yet, but league is set to run advertisements all over the baseline hardwood and backboard as a trial run during the 2013-14 season. … Continue reading ?
June 10, 2013 - Ball Don't Lie via Yahoo! Sports
- Exhibit, workshop focus on textile art
TOPSHAM — “Painted, Stitched Textile Art” by Catherine Worthington is on view at Maine Fiberarts, 13 Main St. The public is invited to come view these bold, serene and playful art quilts through June 29. A reception will be held on Sunday, June 9, from 2-5 p.m. and the artist will speak about her work for a half hour starting at 2:30 p.m. read more
June 8, 2013 - The Times Record
- Gerber Recalls Machetes with Stitched Sheaths Due to Laceration Hazard
WASHINGTON, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030904/USCSCLOGO )Recall SummaryName of Product: Gerber® Bear Grylls Parang Machete with stitched sheathsHazard: The Parang machete can cut through the ...
June 6, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Mark Parker in BusinessWeek
Rather than continue with Saga, we have decided to limit our supply of hand-stitched soccer balls as we are developing new sources with factories committed to upholding our standards and treating workers fairly,Parker said.
- Peter Mandelson in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Many people feel stitched up by credit card lenders and there are definitely pockets of bad behavior,Mandelson said in an interview with the GMTV breakfast show ahead of the summit. "I want them to accept voluntarily a code of good...
- Ryan Hollweg in Sports Network
It doesn't really hurt now that I'm all numbed up, the chin's all stitched up, I kind of lost my hearing for a bit after it happened, but I'll get re- evaluated, hope there's nothing wrong and I feel good,said Hollweg. "I might have been...