- n a professional dancer
- n a motor (especially an electric motor) that moves or rotates in small discrete steps
- n a horse trained to lift its feet high off the ground while walking or trotting
- The farmer starts the stepper and water is pumped uphill and sprayed from a hose.
- Charles Paddock, fast-stepper, one-time beau of Bebe Daniels, broke his own world's record for the null dash twice in two days at the Rice Relays in Houston.
- Highest stepper was dark, barrel-chested, 30-year-old ex-Sergeant Joe McChester Carthy, Yank's managing editor for three years.
News & Articles
- Miniature OEM Pumps for Medical Diagnostic Instrumentation
Miniature, Stepper driven Valveless OEM Pumps from Fluid Metering, Inc. (FMI) are ideal for low and micro-volume fluid control in Medical Diagnostic and Clinical Chemistry Instrumentation. FMI OEM pumps integrate FMI's unique patented CeramPump® valveless pumping principle with precision stepper control. The CeramPump® utilizes one moving part, a sapphire-hard ceramic piston, to perform all ...
June 28, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Professional dance crew teaches boys and girls club to dance
Line dancing group, Next Level Steppers is not only aiming for national recognition, but also setting out to inspire kids at Boys and Girls club to show them a new and fun way to exercise.
June 28, 2013 - KSLA-TV Shreveport
- Rudolph Announces the JetStep Panel Lithography System for Advanced Packaging
FLANDERS, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The JetStep Panel Lithography System is a stepper for advanced packaging applications using panels for manufacturing instead of wafers. Large panels (up to Gen 3.5) improve manufacturers' COO.
June 24, 2013 - Business Wire
- Richard Petty in Dallas Morning News
I always figure that we went upstairs and we're still going upstairs,Petty said of NASCAR. "Sometimes you took two steps at a time and stayed one step. I think this was a two-stepper from the standpoint that it was July 4, the president is...
- Chris Munce in Sydney Morning Herald
He did nothing wrong in the trial,Munce said. "He might be a bit of a side-stepper but barrier four will help, he'll have runners inside and out to shepherd him."
- Vince Dooley in Atlanta Journal Constitution
He was a high stepper and a very good competitor,Dooley said. "He really helped our program."