- r at a steady rate or pace
his interest eroded steadily
- r in a steady manner
he could still walk steadily
- In that span of timethe period during which climatologists have been warning that greenhouse gases are steadily raising atmospheric and ocean temperaturesthe power of the .
- Yet young Bhumibol steadily grew in stature, not least by launching over 3,000 royal projects to help the poor.
- Despite the growing demand for drug tests in sports and other fields, the percentage of employers with testing programs has dropped steadily since 1996, from 81% to 62% in 2004 .
News & Articles
- 83 people died last year from assisted suicide
The number of people dying from assisted suicide in the state has steadily increased each year since the state’s Death with Dignity law was enacted in early 2009.
June 22, 2013 - Anacortes American
- Report: Twitter to launch location-based ads later this year
Twitter has been steadily ramping up its ad efforts this year, first bringing promoted tweets to mobile devices and more recently opening up ad buying to all US users. Now, according to Ad Age , the social network is preparing to introduce promoted tweets based on your location. In addition to displaying nearby retailers, this feature could showcase deals and promotions at stores in your area ...
June 21, 2013 - Engadget
- NBA Finals 2013: Erik Spoelstra travels long path to being a two-time champion
The coaching legacy of Erik Spoelstra has steadily improved during his short time in the eyes of the national media, but Thursday's night victory in Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals likely cemented his legacy as one of the better managers of talent, if not just basketball coaches in general. There aren't a lot of coaches that have been able to do what Spoelstra has already done in his career. In ...
June 21, 2013 - SB Nation
- Hu Jintao in BBC News
China will continue to steadily advance the reform of the formation of the renminbi exchange rate mechanism under the principle of independent decision-making controllability and gradual progress,Mr Hu said.
- Barack Obama in Guardian Unlimited
Senator Clinton, I think, has to be the prohibitive favorite going in given her name recognition, but we've been steadily chipping away,said Obama, seeking to downplay expectations.
- Don Cheadle in Forbes
I feel bad for my friends who have movies that would get a lift from a Globe or an Oscar,said Don Cheadle, a past Globe winner and Oscar nominee. "But the Oscar ratings have gone down steadily for the last 10 years. Fewer and fewer people...