- n a person who seldom goes anywhere; one not given to wandering or travel
- s not given to travel
a stay-at-home friend
- For starters, the stakes in the debate between stay-at-home mothers vs.
- Do you choose to be a stay-at-home parent? Yes No Would like to, but can't afford it.
- Remember that stay-at-home moms send their children to school, and often to after-school enrichment programs.
News & Articles
- Working vs. Stay-at-Home Parents: Any Regrets?
There’s a lot of discussion surrounding a blog post entitled, “Why I Regret Being a Stay-at-Home Mom.” It was written...
June 21, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- Stay-at-home mom: I regret not working
“I have real remorse.”So confesses Lisa Endlich Heffernan, a former Wall Street trader who has struck a chord with women everywhere, after an honest assessment of how her decision to become a SAHM – a stay-at-home mom – almost 20 years ago has impacted her life and career.“At no point did I calculate the lifetime impact of diminished earnings and prospects,” Heffernan wrote in a recent column ...
June 20, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Stay-at-home fathers get attention, but there are only 200,000
WASHINGTON, June 16 (UPI) -- Stay-at-home fathers get the lion's share of headlines, but the U.S. Census Bureau estimates fewer than 200,000 dads cared for children full-time in 2012.
June 16, 2013 - UPI