- s of size and dignity suggestive of a statue
- s suggestive of a statue
- The statuesque babe and the little round man.
- Lyons, a statuesque blond, graduated from Parsons School of Design.
- Male reindeer, who are judged to be too tough to eat, are castrated and have their statuesque antlers removed to lessen the chance of fighting.
News & Articles
- Heidi Klum puts fashion aside as TV's 'Talent' judge
By Eric Kelsey LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - German supermodel Heidi Klum, who has strutted from the runway to entrepreneur and reality TV host, will now try her hand as a judge on NBC's television competition show "America's Got Talent." Klum, 40, nicknamed "The Body" for her statuesque figure, has carved a career beyond modeling, as the host of Lifetime's fashion series "Project Runway" and "Germany ...
June 7, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Gordon Strachan in ITV.com
Strachan said: "Some of us have an unfortunate physique and some of us are statuesque like Graeme. But it doesn't change what you are inside. Neil and I talk every day and I need his experience. We're two focused people and all of this talk about...
- Natasha Henstridge in People Magazine
She was super gracious and lovely,Natasha Henstridge, who plays the title character's ex-fiancÃ©e Taylor Wethersby, said at an ABC party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Thursday night. "And statuesque and gorgeous."
- Bruno Tonioli in MiamiHerald.com
Jason, you always have this kind of heroic and statuesque presence, and tonight what was good -- we saw you exposed,judge Bruno Tonioli said. "You were chicky, you were flamboyant, you were having fun. The bad thing is you did miss on the...