- s moving quickly and lightly
the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it
- At home, spry Bohemian Oldster Maillol has his troubles.
- Though he rated as the Senate's foremost frequenter of night clubs, spry, fun-loving old Senator McAdoo was not one to enjoy single life.
- In a burst of enthusiasm sparse, spry Jonas Lie (pronounced Lee; confessed to his good friend Director Juliana Force of the Whitney Museum several months ago, "I feel as .
News & Articles
- Thank you from the bottom of my ‘Hart’
By: Kyle Hart As undeveloped, naive and spry undergraduate “chilluns ,” our predecessors tell us to hold on to every precious moment college has to offer. They remind us that through the repetitious drudgery o...
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Barometer
- Miami Heat's split personality adds intrigue to NBA Finals
Miami looked creaky and weary in Game 1 loss to San Antonio, spry and energized in Game 2 win. Which version will show for Game 3? Even LeBron James won't guess. Your guess is as good as anything LeBron James can muster.
June 11, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Spry church hosts 5K race and fun walk
Otterbein United Methodist Church of Spry, 50 School St., will host a community 5K race and fun walk, 7:45 to 11:45 a.
June 6, 2013 - The York Dispatch
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Tribune
I'll tell you this,Piniella said, "when you don't do much (offensively), you look flat. I don't see (lack of effort). What I see is basically lack of hitting and when you don't have many baserunners, how are you going to look (spry)?"
- Tim Brewster in Minneapolis Star Tribune
I think the two guys at the receiver position that are furthest along are Decker and Spry,Brewster said. "They're our two most experienced receivers. And Ralph has had a great camp. So that's where we start."
- Don Ferguson in Vancouver Sun
The reason Roger (Abbott) and I are stepping down is that we're just tired,Ferguson said in an interview. "The scarcity of time just got to be too much. It had gotten to the point where I realized I'm not as spry as I used to be."