- a relating to or interested in sports
- s given to merry frolicking
- Of him, a sportive and popular Teuton savant, Count Hermann Keyserling, has said: "The two contributions of America to world culture are Professor Dewey and Negro jazz."
- Thirty-seven years ago sportive King Edward VII, adopting the most pious demeanor in his repertoire, journeyed to sooty Liverpool and laid the cornerstone of the Church of England.
- The same sportive hormones may be active in Imelda.
News & Articles
- Avanti Giro 3.0 – first ride review
The £1,000 price point has never been more competitive than it is this year, with New Zealand company Avanti among those trying to muscle in on the market with their Giro 3.0. This is part of the Avanti Endurance Road range, but what makes this different to most ‘endurance/sportive’ bikes is that with the headset spacers whipped out the slim-waisted head tube is also relatively short. This ...
June 29, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Dudu Aouate in Canoe.ca (registration)
The sportive, knightly battle awakens the best human characteristics. It doesn't separate, but unites the combatants in understanding and respect. He also helps to connect the countries in the spirit of peace. That's why the Olympic Flame should... Adolf Hitler http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTbPSsEEp_Y0XO1mwK_o5cKeYgLg Mounteverest http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mounteverest.net/news.php%3Fnews%3D16626&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbx3AtOsRnUttTGWz-v633Vakj3w Oct 18, 2007
93467 124253 sportive England is a big enough team to qualify for the Euro, I think things were in their hands," Israeli goalkeeper Dudu Awat said. "We want to go to the game in the most sportive way possible and in order to get points and that's it."
- Fernando Alonso in International Herald Tribune
There were some decisions that were not sportive and not fair and I know that and I think the people who did it, they know that,Alonso said Sunday as he looked back over the season.