frolicsome : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s given to merry frolicking
frolicsome students celebrated their graduation with parties and practical jokes
- The film is spiffy and frolicsome, with a distinct vaudeville tone.
- In the meeting halls, the delegates, not so frolicsome, sailed rhetorical missilesthough there was general agreement that arms reduction would be wonderful (see p.
- Seating myself by the pool I began to read comix while, in a sad echo of my entire life, twenty or so frolicsome teenagers splashed about and engaged in healthy socializing and .
News & Articles
- An Oversimplification of Her Beauty: Love Takes on Many Forms, and Media
One of those movies you didn't realize you'd been waiting for, Terence Nance's frolicsome feature debut is truly something special. This nervy rhapsody on the theme of unrequitedness, seven years in the making, builds itself up from multiple reframings of Nance's earlier autobiographical short fi...
July 16, 2013 - SF Weekly