spongelike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s easily squashed; resembling a sponge in having soft porous texture and compressibility
- s like a sponge in being able to absorb liquids and yield it back when compressed
- Built from a blend of compost, mulch and spongelike materials that hold water more effectively than regular soil, the low-maintenance garden of 20,000 plantings is intended to .
- They poked their fingers into the spongelike walls of Harold Paris' Pantomina llluma, a "feelies" room containing $10,000 worth of molded, twisted and flat rubber and .
- On one point the flesh sculptors were unanimous: what plastic surgery needs is a spongelike substance that will stay soft indefinitely.
- Eric von Schmidt in Newsday
With that spongelike mind of his, he remembered almost all of them when he got back to New York,von Schmidt told the newspaper.