squishy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s easily squashed; resembling a sponge in having soft porous texture and compressibility
- If Washington Republicans decide that he lost because he was too squishy on immigration or too pro-regulation in his response to the economic crisis or too mavericky, they could .
- He needs to persuade conservatives that he isn't squishy about social issues.
- Numbers in China, as has been noted elsewhere in this blog, are squishy, too put it mildly.
News & Articles
- 100,000,000 Reasons Why SqwishLand™ Is The Most Exciting Licensing Opportunity At Retail, On The Web And On Mobile ...
TEMPE, Ariz., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On June 1, 2013 yet another container containing 2 million soft'n squishy™ collectibles was loaded onto a ship bound for the United States, marking the 100,000,000+ ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jack Black in Reuters
I think of myself as kind of a bear. I'm very furry and soft and squishy and lazy, and sometimes fierce and crazy. There was little acting involved. I am Po; Po is I,said Black -- no svelte movie star, himself.
- Michael Steele in LifeNews.com
I was endorsed by National Right to Life. I don't think they would endorse me if I were squeamish or squishy as some have called me on this issue,Steele added, referring to the endorsement he received during his Senate campaign in 2006.
- James A Baker III in New York Times
Ronald Reagan was a staunch conservative,Mr. Baker said. "Nobody ever accused the Gipper of being squishy."