- n any of several small dull-colored singing birds feeding on seeds or insects
- n small brownish European songbird
- An Indian scientist devotes his life to saving the sparrow, and warns that its disappearance is an ominous sign.
- As the eagles of the airline business wheel over the rich North Atlantic market, a tiny sparrow in their midst is flitting off with a beakful of their business.
- Into battle, thus exhorted, went the Chinese millions to wage war on the lowly sparrow.
News & Articles
- Scottsdale Conservatory Theatre of 2013 Premieres New Play at Scottsdale Community College Performing Arts Center June ...
The play, directed by Scottsdale Community College's Theatre Arts director Randy Messersmith, is free (with reserved tickets) and open to the public. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/scc/thesparrow/prweb10851955.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Airmail Flies Into Sparrow's Email Space
Two schools of thought have begun to emerge about email. One says the technology has passed its prime and needs to be replaced by some kind of social networking technology along the lines of Facebook. The other maintains that email can be saved by better software, like Airmail. Airmail is being compared to Sparrow, a popular email client that became too popular for its own survival.
June 18, 2013 - TechNewsWorld.com
- Writers Minute 6/18: Cari Noga
In this week's Writers Minute, Cari Noga sits down with 7&4's Holly Baker to discuss her new novel, Sparrow Migrations.
June 18, 2013 - TV 7&4 Traverse City
- Nicole Richie in NEWS.com.au
Reps for Ritchie wrote on her official website: "In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009 Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all...
- Lionel Richie in National Ledger
In the latest interview Lionel said: "My happiness for Nicole and Joel knows no boundaries. They have given me two beautiful grandchildren, Harlow and Sparrow, and have proven to be great parents."
- Fred Nile in Sydney Morning Herald
As Jesus said, even if a sparrow falls to the ground, God knows,Mr Nile told the Herald yesterday.