- n a milk substitute containing soybean flour and water; used in some infant formulas and in making tofu
- I would be better off having some fruit salad, and a small glass of soymilk, which would be cheaper and more healthful.
- Here comes someone hawking doughnuts and soymilk.
News & Articles
- Soyfoods: Healthy Solutions to Children's Nutrition
The Soyfoods Association of North America Celebrates National School Lunch Week, Oct. 14-18WASHINGTON, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To meet growing demands for healthy, plant-based foods, schools nationwide are serving tofu, veggie burgers, soy crumbles, soymilk, soy yogurt, and other soyfoods. In celebration of National School Lunch Week on Oct. 14-18, the Soyfoods Association of ...
Oct. 4, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Boulder Hosts Special Screening of Award-Winning Documentary GMO OMG with Film Makers
Silk,® the brand known for its best-selling soymilk, almondmilk and coconutmilk, and Horizon,® the leading national organic dairy brand, are sponsoring a screening of the new, award-winning documentary GMO OMG.
Oct. 1, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Watch This Wall of Dead Batteries Charge 140 Smartphones
A Thai soymilk company has figured out what to do with your old, dead batteries. Vitamilk has teamed up with BBDO Proximity Thailand , an organization that focuses on brand and consumer relationships, to create "Dead Batteries for Dead Batteries." Using the leftover power of 1,500 used batteries donated by the public, the team created a wall of batteries with the ability to charge 140 ...
Sept. 30, 2013 - Mashable