- n the compass point midway between south and west; at 225 degrees
- s toward the southwest
- r in a southwestward direction
- The pilot of the Su-15, traveling southwestward at an undetermined altitude, reports to ground control that he has spotted the airliner.
- The Aleutian Islands, the chain curving southwestward from the mainland of Alaska for 1,500 miles, in which President Harding was greatly interested on his Alaskan trip, are .
- But between the ridges, four Allied armies were probing southward like the fingers of a hand; another, like an opposed thumb, was flexing southwestward from China's Yunnan .
News & Articles
- Rain Chances Decrease/Temps Increase Wednesday
Rain chances will decrease across Acadiana Wednesday as drier more stable air will advance into the region. Unfortunately, this means our temperatures will be heading back into the lower 90s. As the upper level low pressure near New Mexico continues to retrograde to the west, high pressure will advance southwestward from the Eastern U.S. helping to lower local rain chances. Showers and ...
July 16, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette