- n deep feeling or emotion
- His voice swoops and growls with the range and soulfulness of mid-period Stevie Wonder, and his fluid, polyrhythmic style of guitar playing appears to have little precedent.
- His music managed to retain its authenticity, its soulfulness, even as it ventured further into pop.
- While it's unlikely to put an end to the star-packed sound tracks so popular now, Magnolia should bring wider exposure to a songwriting talent full of the soulfulness that today's .
News & Articles
- LISTEN: John Legend and Kimbra Go for Passion in 'Made to Love'
John Legend conjures up a pretty good love song in 'Made to Love,' which is set to appear on the smooth crooner's forthcoming Love in the Future. The track still embodies that smooth and mellow soulfulness that we've come to expect from the singer, but this time with the addition of a simple percussion baseline, repetitive claps, and Kimbra 's sweeping vocals that help Legend do that impassioned ...
June 17, 2013 - Zimbio
- Edward Zwick in The News-Press
Tuvia Bielski was always described as a man of extraordinary charisma and soulfulness,Zwick said. "Daniel is not only a man of action but also a very internal actor. He is also quite comfortable to be part of an ensemble, rather than...
- Jeffrey Katzenberg in RedOrbit
Every day we are animating, and every day we are living with the creative contribution he made,Katzenberg said. "We loved Bernie, and there is a heart and a soulfulness that he brought to the role of Zuba."