- n a clerk who sorts things (as letters at the post office)
- n a machine for sorting things (such as punched cards or letters) into classes
- UPS, for instance, announced a $100 million plan last month to use Bluetooth in ring scanners for package sorters and Wi-Fi in its world-wide mobile network.
- Because DNA fragments attract each other according to a fixed set of chemical rules, the grid acts like a genetic change sorter, bringing order to chaos.
- During the first hour, the ladies can hang out with a cocktail and get a neck rub while our sorters gather the clothing and put them on hangers and organize them.