- n a waiter who manages wine service in a hotel or restaurant
- Water sommelier Michael Mascha, photographed in Harlingen, Texas.
- As the sommelier puts it: "The days of the cork are numbered.
- NEC's mechanical sommelier is the latest robot with an "optical tongue" to emerge from the company's research lab in Tokyo; the first, PaPeRo, unveiled last year, identifies .
News & Articles
- From the Strongsville Sommelier
Sommelier George Zaboura recommends Caposaldo Sweet Moscato from Italy.
June 8, 2013 - Sun Star Courier
- School of Wine presents sommelier training at Total Wine this weekend
The School of Wine is the new school in wine education. What makes it different is that it focuses on wines from California and the U.S. In the new world of American food and wine, this is the go-to education and certification you need. Sommelier training level one will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in the classroom at Total Wine and More, 6671 S. Virginia St.
June 8, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- UC Davis-trained wine educator featured at Winestock SF
Pablo Antinao-Alvarez came to California for the wine, and because its landscape reminded him of his home of Chile. Two years later, in 2006, his formal wine education began. He participated in a winemaking program offered by UC Davis Extension and continued his wine professional and sommelier certification in Napa Valley, California, and Barcelona, Spain. At the very first Winestock San ...
June 5, 2013 - The California Aggie