sometime : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s belonging to some prior time
- r at some indefinite or unstated time
let's get together sometime
everything has to end sometime
It was to be printed sometime later
- On relationships: "Sometimes, you get a girl to like you, then she ditches you.
- Sometimes we swing and miss.
- I sometimes feel so connected to nature that everything seems to be part of one living organism.
News & Articles
- Past Tense: Whitmarsh Grocery was the center of Milan business
Sometime after 1899, William Whitmarsh had plenty of cash to establish a grocery store. He was sharing space with Mell Barnes, who ran the Farmers and Merchants Bank of Milan, on the south west corner of Main and Wabash.
June 13, 2013 - The Milan News-Leader
- 100 years ago in Bucks
Sometime between Friday night and Monday morning last maliciously inclined persons battered in the door of the West schoolhouse and afterward ransacked the teacher’s desk and perpetrated other unlawfu
June 12, 2013 - Bucks County Courier Times
- Forecast calls for rain — again — on Thursday
Thursday should start out dry, but don’t be fooled — rain will arrive sometime after noon and not let up until Friday morning. The low pressure system set to arrive Thursday is currently marching across the Midwest, bringing potentially bringing severe weather to the Chicago area this afternoon. Once the system pushes to the Atlantic coast, it will swing north, traversing southeast of Nantucket ...
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe