- n a substance added to another to make it less hard
- This softener has been used for more than 40 years with no validated scientific evidence of adverse health effects in people.
- Competitors like Colgate-Palmolive, which imported fabric softener Suavitel from Latin America, and Unilever, with grass-roots campaigns like storefront tastings for brands such as .
- Sapp's wide appeal makes him a popular pitchman for everything from canned coffee to instant noodles, pinball machines to fabric softener.
News & Articles
- Heloise: Product packaging needs improvement
Dear readers: Here is this week's sound-off, about product packaging: "Packaging needs improvement. Bottles of detergent and softener are similar and need larger print identifying their content.
June 17, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Heloise: Poor product packaging causes problems
Dear Readers: Here is this week's sound off, about product packaging: "Packaging needs improvement. Bottles of detergent and softener are similar and need larger print identifying their content.
June 16, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal