- n a book with paper covers
- In the drugstores, however, Jones's paperbacks have sold 5,000,000 copies, and Delacorte Press, hardcover subsidiary of Dell softback publishers, decided to give ex-Private .
- In the past three years, Doubleday took over Dell, a paperback publisher; Britain's Penguin acquired Viking and its softback operation; Gulf Western bought Pocket Books; and .
News & Articles
- Dish Network abandons Sprint acquisition efforts
Satellite TV operator Dish Network Corp. is officially abandoning its efforts to acquire Sprint Nextel Corp. The Englewood, Colo., company filed regulatory documents Friday formalizing the retreat it announced earlier this week. The move leaves Sprint free to accept what it considers a superior offer from Japan’s Softback. Dish and Softbank were competing to acquire [...]
June 21, 2013 - The Daily Record
- Evan Davis in The Guardian
It's not hugely long, and it's a softback - in these senses it doesn't quite look like a lot of other winners have looked,said the economist and presenter of Radio 4's Today programme, who announced Demick's win this evening.