- n skin diving with a snorkel
- v dive with a snorkel
- One of the caveats: "Swimming, snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing in the lagoon all involve possible contact with hostile and potentially deadly marine life.
- Tourism in the form of diving and snorkeling can also cause damage.
- The rough-and-tough Defender should keep your iPhone safe from the occasional tumble; just remember that the case isn't watertight, so resist the temptation to go snorkeling with it.
News & Articles
by Dave Jensen It’s time to upgrade your snorkeling and other skin diving gear.
June 12, 2013 - Easy Reader
- Record on the Road: Turks and Caicos
Here are friends hanging at the Turtle Breeze Villa pool in Turks and Caicos. Great sun bathing and snorkeling opportunities in the bluest of blue waters, so bring plenty of sun lotion. Try the rum punch and do a boat tour. Pictured: Rich and Jean Glicini, Bill and Marsha Black, Dave and Jodi Culloty, Bob and Lisa McNerney, Ron and Sherri Giannella, and Rob and Linda Ohnikian. Rob Ohnikian, Mahwah
June 9, 2013 - The Record
- Universal smartphone splash-proof speaker case
Summer’s almost here, and you’re probably anticipating trips to the pool or to the beach. If you’d like to use your smartphone to share some tunes with your friends without worrying about water damage, the Splash-Proof Speaker for Smartphones from Muji has you covered. You can’t take it snorkeling with you, but you won’t have to worry [...]
June 6, 2013 - The Gadgeteer
- Sebastian Faulks in MovieWeb
Faulks stated, "My novel is meant to stand in the line of Fleming's own books, where the story is everything. In his house in Jamaica, Ian Fleming used to write a thousand words in the morning, then go snorkeling, have a cocktail, lunch on the...
- Conrad Black in 940 News
But they did see e-mails in which Black spoke of "hosing down shareholders," and where he described how he came "down with bronchitis and almost drowned snorkeling as a result," on a disputed trip to Bora Bora on the company jet where he...
- Terry Holland in News & Observer
If a Final Four game becomes a runaway stinker, you can go spend some more cash at a metropolitan bar or restaurant,Holland said. "In Maui you can walk outside and go snorkeling."