- n a state of agitated irritation
he was in a snit
- On the other hand, if they go off in a snit when their candidate loses the nomination, that will suggest that they aren't really in this out of progressive passion--they just find .
- Max is always in a snit.
- Willie Shoemaker was in a snit.
News & Articles
- The Pharcyde Keep on Passin' Their Contract By, Claim the Pharcyde
Damn, we wish the Pharcyde weren't in such a snit. Last year, the pioneering Southern California rappers basked in the 20th anniversary glow of their leftfield classic debut album Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyd e and its self-deprecating single "Passin' Me By...
June 20, 2013 - Spin
- President Bush in Peninsula On-line
The warm, fuzzy noises that were heard when Bush called Mexico a "best friend'' during his first year in office have been replaced by old furies. Constructive engagement has been replaced by silence or, worse yet, policy-by-snit. It's no wonder the...
- Kinky Friedman in KHOU
And asked what would happen if he lost, Friedman said: "I would retire to a goat farm and be in a perpetual snit."
- Ron MacLean in Globe and Mail
I would say he relished the chance to snap,MacLean said yesterday. "I think he's in his glory when he's in a snit. But I would also say that he's always in control."