- n a symptom consisting of the involuntary expulsion of air from the nose
- v exhale spasmodically, as when an irritant entered one's nose
- A Kentucky plumber's wife last week displaced a Wisconsin foster child as heroine of the nation's sneezing news.
- KATHLEEN SEBELIUS, Health and Human Services Secretary, during a press conference, chiding NBC correspondent Chuck Todd for not sneezing in the bend of his arm, the proper way to .
- There's the inconsiderate co-worker who decided to drag himself to the office and spent the day sniffling, sneezing and shivering in the cubicle next to yours.
News & Articles
- Home and garden checklist
Does summer have you sneezing? This season brings out lots of allergens – indoors and out. Here are some tips to beat the sniffles and sneezes, courtesy of Bissell:
June 21, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- Breathing, sleeping still difficult for Peavy
Injured Sox pitcher hopes to be cleared for conditioning program by end of week HOUSTON — Jake Peavy must apply pressure around his fractured left rib to brace himself in the event of sneezing.
June 18, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Your summer cold may actually be an allergic reaction
Sneezing, watery eyes, scratchy throat? What you think is a summer cold may actually be allergies, an expert says.
June 17, 2013 - FOX 29 Philadelphia
- Kevin Garnett in San Francisco Chronicle
You don't know how many movements are affected throughout your core, in your abdomen area,Garnett said. "Everything from coughing to sneezing to laughing and moving around."
- Chris Carpenter in MLB.com
It was what everybody thought it was,Carpenter said. "Now it takes time to heal. From what I understand, it's the normal, everyday stuff that has to get better before you can start doing anything. That's sneezing, coughing, moving around,...