- n showy perennial of marshlands of eastern and central North America having waxy lanceolate leaves and flower with lower part creamy white and upper parts pale pink to deep purple
- Is it the snakehead that's out of control or simply the hype? And in making an example of this one nonindigenous species, is the government letting other, more menacing ones walk?.
- Little Lin had heard from friends that the snakehead didn't cheat his customers.
- The zero-tolerance approach the federal and state governments seem to be taking does not bode well for the snakehead.
News & Articles
- VA man catches giant Frankenfish that will haunt your dreams forever
Caleb Newton, who lives in Spotsylvania County, Va., holds Monday June 3, 2013, the 17 pound 6 ounce northern snakehead fish that he caught in Aquia Creek in Virginia. He has filed paperwork with the International Game Fish Association to have the fish registered as a world-record catch.
June 11, 2013 - Port Clinton News Herald
- Thomas Vitale in MSNBC
He was home watching CNN, and he saw the story of the snakehead invasion of the lake in Maryland, and he called me immediately,Thomas Vitale says. "He kind of pitched me a whole story."