- n a firearm that has no rifling
- a of a firearm; not having rifling or internal spiral grooves inside the barrel
- At Mimoyecques, near Calais (95 miles from London), Allied troops found 50 smoothbore gun barrels, each 400 feet long, sunk 350 feet into chalk hills.
- In countless small but deadly revolutions, from the days of the smoothbore musket through the time of the machine-gunning fighter plane, they have earned their unhappy renown as .
- At 16, Togo got his first baptism of fire and his first impressions of European cannon when British battleships bombarded Kagoshima, where Togo served in one of the smoothbore .
News & Articles
- Remington's target: Succeed in clothing business
Gun owners looking to fire up their wardrobe now can look to Remington Arms. The nearly 200-year-old gun manufacturer with a plant in Ilion debuted a fashion line last month carrying everything from a $7 leather keychain to the $300 Double Derringer Leather Vest and the Smoothbore Field Coat priced at $1,295.
Nov. 7, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch