- n a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
- Though the amount of rice exported from China is small, Huang says that if China became the first to commercialize GM rice and there was a slip-up in international trade, "People .
- The odds of a slip-up werent good at all but that may have made victory twice as sweet.
- Indeed, some observers say it was Rocha's slip-up that forced a run-off between Morales and the eventual winner, Gonzalo Sanchez de Lozada.
News & Articles
- Tucker and Level 5: Engineering a winning car
LE MANS, FRANCE — When it comes to achieving success in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, or any endurance race for that matter, it’s about having the right balance of speed, reliability and talent both behind the wheel and in the pit lane. Any little miscalculation or slip-up could make the difference between winning and losing one of the world’s most prestigious sporting events. Mastering ... Keep ...
June 14, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Recycling stirs up Grand Forks council drama following Facebook gaffe
Grand Forks, ND - A Facebook slip-up had one Grand Forks City Council member in hot water Wednesday, marking another piece of the communitywide tussle over expanding the city's recycling program.
June 13, 2013 - WDAY 6 Fargo
- Grand Forks council member in hot water over Facebook post
GRAND FORKS - A Facebook slip-up had one Grand Forks City Council member in hot water Wednesday, marking another piece of the communitywide tussle over expanding the city's recycling program.
June 13, 2013 - The Fargo Forum
- Andy Roddick in Forbes
If I would had just a little bit of a slip-up I would have been struggling,Roddick said. "Even when I didn't, I had to come up with a big serve on break points."
- Jim Furyk in USA Today
Obviously, 18 was a slip-up,Furyk said. "And playing maybe a touch conservative away from the pin. I thought I actually hit a pretty good little second putt. I thought it was going in and it leaked out on me. ...... I'm glad it didn't cost...