- n the quality of being well-groomed and neatly tailored
the sleekness of his appearance reminded me of his financial successes
- n the smooth feel of silk fabric
- Bette Midler, the designated frump in The First Wives Club, stares at Goldie Hawn's body with mixed feelings: envy for its sleekness and disdain for the work needed to maintain it.
- Three decades later, size and sleekness rule.
- While its shape suggests a return to a more conventional design after the venture into sleekness known as the 7100, the 8700 is actually a full-on redesign of the BlackBerrys .
News & Articles
- Me and My Car: Lifelong love affair with a Jag
The first Jaguar was manufactured in 1935 by William Lyons who, in 1922, started to build motorcycle sidecars. Lyons started building cars in 1927 and as they improved, he apparently thought he needed a spiffier name to better reflect style, sleekness, speed, agility and power than the Swallow Side
Sept. 2, 2013 - Contra Costa Times
- Floyd Mayweather Jr in ABS CBN News
He doesn't have the speed, power, the knowledge, the sleekness, the cleverness, smoothness,the elder Mayweather said of the Mexican champion.
- Queen Latifah in Rolling Stone
You take some of the sleekness of Sam Cooke, some of that deep soul of James Brown and some of the funky street smarts of Prince, and you get one helluva man. The superstar from ATL Georgia is that man,Latifah said by way of introducing the...