- n happening or existing or done at the same time
- What they value is not worker stability but constant market simultaneity.
- Take, for example, Vidal's mock theory of aprs poststructuralism: "Corollary to the relative fictive law of absolute uniqueness is the simultaneity effect, which is to fiction .
- From that he realized that simultaneity is relative to your state of motion, and from that he came up with the idea that there is no such thing as absolute time.
News & Articles
- Phelps died on the first day of spring and bless Mr. Rogers
syn·chro·nic·i·ty noun :the simultaneous occurrence of causally unrelated events and the belief that the simultaneity has meaning beyond mere coincidence Today is a day to meditate on coincidence y’all. It’s officially the First Day of Spring AND the International Day of Happiness. That’s not a stretch if you’re someone who grew up with long winters and lack of sunshine. Spring makes you think ...
March 20, 2014 - Orlando Weekly