- n a unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm
- n engineer who was a brother of Ernst Werner von Siemens and who moved to England (1823-1883)
- n German electrical engineer (1816-1892)
- The device won Patterson a top prize at the Siemens Westinghouse Science and Technology Competition.
- Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo in New York Times
We continue to support Nokia Siemens Networks' actions to improve its performance,Mr. Kallasvuo said.
- Joe Kaeser in Taipei Times
We will begin accelerating the reorientation of SEN and related restructuring activities under the control of Siemens to ensure that personnel measures associated with these changes will be as socially compatible as possible,Siemens chief...
- Heinrich von Pierer in International Herald Tribune
Despite its outstanding business performance, Siemens has run into a difficult situation due to the in part apparent and in part alleged misconduct of a number of managers and employees,von Pierer said. "The sole reason for my decision...