- s relating to or extending over a limited period
- However the wider, short-run repercussion might be too much to bear for the North American industry.
- Another New-Fair Dealer, Economist Leon Keyserling, describes a recession as a "short-run downturn of moderate or even large proportions.
- The reason, said Truman, was that "scores of special interests have ganged up together for the purpose of securing special short-run advantages for themselves.
News & Articles
- Applied Rapid Technologies to Distribute Bolson Materials
Spools of ABS and ABS+ materials for production grade 3D printers FREDERICKSBURG, VA – Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation (ART), a leading provider of rapid prototyping and short-run production solutions announces the addition of Bolson Materials to our additive manufacturing materials offerings. These materials help lower operating costs and add value and features beyond those ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet