- n the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- While Waring's Pennsylvanians belted out Dry Bones, a translator mumbled "de words of de Lawd into the ear of a befuddled Nikita: Anklebone connected to de shinbone, shinbone .
- Eel-hipped runagade, no man could hold him; he writhed through seas of grasping moleskin-flints with a twiddle of his buttocks and a flirt of his shinbone.
- A benign tumor the size of a grapefruit was rapidly consuming her right knee and shinbone.
News & Articles
- Pioneer Green offers money for scholarship fund
Texas-based Pioneer Green Energy will donate $30,000 over 10 years to the Cherokee County Board of Education to create the Shinbone Wind Scholarship Fund.
Oct. 29, 2013 - The Gadsden Times
- Dwayne Schintzius in CBSSports.com
...Schintzius pulled the dog out by his hind legs, Williams pulled out his shotgun and shot the dog in the side and the head, then threatened Schintzius, saying, "Shinbone, get this (expletive) dog off my porch or you're next."
- Lionel Nallet in SkySports
Sylvain suffered a double fracture of the shinbone and the fibula. He will need surgery,France team press officer Lionel Rossigneux said.