- n a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- n (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- n (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- n utensil used in serving food or drink
- It could replicate itself across thousands of servers usually because the owners were never aware that Microsoft software had turned their computer into a server in the .
- It senses when a server is sending passwords and user names to access another server, and it harvests the information and gives it to us.
- With so many different servers and so much room for error, there's little chance all your devices will sync up.
News & Articles
- AMD reboots server strategy with first ARM chips
Advanced Micro Devices is building its future server strategy around chips used in smartphones and tablets. The company said its first ARM server processors -- which will be released in the second half of next year -- will be faster and more powerful than its existing low-power x86 server processors.
June 18, 2013 - TechWorld
- AMD roadmaps its server assault, ARM and Steamroller landing in 2014
AMD has updated its 2014 server roadmap, with details on three new projects -- Berlin, Warsaw, and Seattle. The three parts will target the entire server market, with a particular emphasis on the low-power segment of the market.
June 18, 2013 - ExtremeTech
- Brainzsquare Releases SecuDrive File Server, a New File Server Security Solution with Copy Protection Technology
SECUDRIVE File Server makes it possible to prevent files from leaving the file server due to unauthorized copying, as well as audit how the files are handled by utilizing a detailed event log. The software runs after installation and opens in the existing windows file server while keeping the current file server settings. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Rafael Nadal in Latin American Herald Tribune
I knew he was going to be a very difficult opponent, because he's a big server, difficult player. On this surface, it's very difficult to stop him,Nadal said in the post-match press conference. "I'm very happy to win in five sets....
- Daniela Hantuchova in Reuters India
That was ridiculous, I think,Hantuchova told reporters. "I was really surprised with that. I think it's unfair. It's a distraction to the server. We played before and she never did it."