sensitisation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of being sensitive (as to an antigen)
- n (psychology) the process of becoming highly sensitive to specific events or situations (especially emotional events or situations)
- n rendering an organism sensitive to a serum by a series of injections
- Girija Vyas in Hindu
The need of the hour is that there should be more sensitisation in the Army because it is a...... new field for women,Ms. Vyas told NDTV news channel.
- John Michuki in Daily Nation
I expect this to include extensive public sensitisation and awareness to have been carried out by this dated,added Mr Michuki.
- Omar Abdullah in Hindustan Times
The cycle of violence has to be arrested and sensitisation of the police force is the only way the cycle of violence can stop,Abdullah said.