- a lacking seeds
- President Augusto Pinochet, in full military uniform, popped a few seedless white grapes into his mouth for television cameras.
- They semicastrate tomato flowers, and produce seedless tomatoes.
- Last week in Southern California, where panaceas grow like seedless oranges, his One-Two Plan began to bloom, on the radio, on the platforms of clubs and societies, in gatherings .
News & Articles
- Another wrinkle in raisin growers' lawsuit
Last week, the U.S. Supreme Court said Marvin and Laura Horne's suit against federal Depression-era price supports could proceed in a lower court. KERMAN, Calif. — "Look, look," said Marvin Horne, squinting in the sun as he showed his wife a small bunch of Thompson seedless grapes just plucked from his lush green vines. He took the tiniest bite out of one and made a face. "We're about two months ...
June 19, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Julian Casablancas in Rolling Stone
I don't wanna go overboard,says singer Julian Casablancas, sitting on a stoop on Fourteenth Street in Manhattan, "but I'm pretty excited. It's like a seedless watermelon -- I like it."
- Corey Lewis in Comic Book Resources
I actually struggled for a while to decide what being 'seedless' truly meant to the grapes. In the first book, this issue is addressed, but it will be elaborated on much more in future Seedless stories,said Lewis. "The basic idea behind...