- n a safety belt used in a car or plane to hold you in your seat in case of an accident
- It's kind of like a seatbelt on a plane.
- Inside the plane, as I secured my seatbelt low and tight, I pondered my good fortune.
- Pinned in his own back-row seat, Pan was cut loose from his seatbelt by a flight attendant.
- Erik Estrada in Business Wire (press release)
Wearing your seatbelt and making sure your children are properly buckled up is the best insurance against being killed or seriously injured in many vehicle crashes,Estrada said. "I urge all parents to have their child's safety seat...
- Helen Coonan in Times of India
Sadly, just as a seatbelt will never prevent every fatal car crash, as the government has always maintained, no filter is foolproof,Senator Coonan said. "But a computer with a filter is infinitely safer than one without."
- Julian Fantino in Canada.com
Ontario has one of the highest compliance rates for seatbelt use of any jurisdiction in North America,Ontario Provincial Police Commissioner Julian Fantino said in a statement. "But there are still drivers out there who don't seem to get...