- n a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- n anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- n turbulent water with swells of considerable size
- Past predictions of sea-level rise owing to global warming were exaggerated, according to a new study.
- Now the sea laps at its base.
- Chemists located the treasure long ago, and the knowledge that many valuable elements, including gold, are found in sea water has nourished a long dream of riches.
News & Articles
- Sea Launch and Eutelsat Sign New Agreement for Launch Services
Bern, Switzerland -- Sea Launch AG and Eutelsat today announced the finalization of an agreement to launch the EUTELSAT 3B spacecraft in April 2014 utilizing the Sea Launch Zenit-3SL launch system and ...
June 18, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Sea Bright shifts focus to long-term planning
By NICOLE ANTONUCCI Staff Writer SEA BRIGHT — With assistance from stakeholders such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and NJ Future, Sea Bright is developing a framework for long-term recovery and a cohesive vision for a sustainable future. read more
June 18, 2013 - The Hub
- Sea Bright to discuss budget Tuesday night
SEA BRIGHT — A proposed $8 million budget of Sea Bright, hard hit by superstorm Sandy, is buoyed largely using federal disaster aid money.
June 18, 2013 - Asbury Park Press