- n a stew of meat and vegetables and hardtack that is eaten by sailors
- scousebeef stew without the beef.
News & Articles
- Superstar FX Trader Whiz-kid Nothing But A Superspending Ponzi Fraud
Who can forget the amazing story of Alex Hope which was all the rage two years ago? Actually considering how short reader, institutional and certainly vacuum tube memories have become, perhaps everyone. So here is a reminder. The UK's Daily Mirror newspaper has uncovered the FX trader who dropped over $300k in a Scouse club. It is a 23-year old 'self-taught' barrow-boy named (somewhat ironically ...
April 24, 2014 - Zero Hedge
- David Crystal in Mirror.co.uk
Language expert Prof David Crystal explained: "As society changes, so accents change. In Liverpool, as well as traditional Scouse you will hear Caribbean-Scouse, African-Scouse and Indian-Scouse accents. In Cardiff I've heard Cardiff-Arabic and...
- Peter Cavanagh in Blackburn Citizen
We are well aware of a few of Chester's players,said Cavanagh. "There'sa strong Scouse contigent - similar to ourselves - and it should be an interesting game." "The last couple of games have produced a lot of goals and it could be...