- n scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians
- Never mind the debate over what these animalized structures most resemblehedgehog or scarab? Porcupine or mollusk?the real issue is whether Singapore can remake itself as the .
- His canvases, exotic in their spurts and blooms of color, are populated by pale androgynous youths and languid women encased, like scarab beetles, in glittering carapaces of .
- But other evidence of his Chicago popularity might have the pharaoh twirling in his tomb: pyramid hair styles, Cleopatra eye makeup, scarab rings, mummy bead necklaces, wallpaper .
- Geoff Johns in Digital Spy
I have an early special effects test that has been floating around of what his armored scarab-suit could look like,Johns wrote on The Source. "This isn't final. This isn't greenlit. It's only a test that was done. We still have a long way...
- Graeme Devine in WorthPlaying.com
When asked if the Scarab was considered to be a boss fight, Devine replied, "Scarab is definitely an 'Oh shit' moment."