- n a sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet
- A Nishi unsheathes his sword from a monkey-fur scabbard, and waves it over his head, dancing.
- The praetor handed the woman his sword and asked her to sheathe it while he moved the scabbard.
- His father, Mahinder Singh, says his son unearthed another copper urn filled with 35 kg of gold pieces and the golden scabbard of a dagger.
News & Articles
- D'Iberville police officers on AG Hood's open carry statement
Somebody's carrying open in a scabbard, then you're probably going to waste your time to charge them with conceal carry,said Attorney General Jim Hood. Those words were not taken lightly in the eyes of local law enforcement.
July 18, 2013 - WLOX-TV Biloxi
- Pagosa Springs Renaissance and Pirate Festival
Dust off your medieval garb, polish the scabbard, don that tutu and the flowing ribbons, perfect that brogue and prepare your family to step back into days gone by at the Renaissance and Pirate Festival July 19-21.
July 18, 2013 - The Pagosa Springs Sun
- Nathaniel Philbrick in San Francisco Chronicle
It was almost comical to see this sort of fury in a soldier who had been forced to shorten his rapier by six inches -- otherwise the tip of his sword's scabbard would have dragged along the ground when he slung it from his waist,Philbrick...