- n a highly toxic chemical nerve agent that inhibits the activity of cholinesterase
- In custody today,Aum Shinrikyo cult leader Shoko Asaharadenied any responsibility in the sarin gas attack on Tokyo's subways.
- He destroyed the rest of the sarin, he claims, to remove evidence.
- And sarin leaking into the rear chamber accelerates the decay of the stabilizing agent that prevents the rocket fuel from "auto-igniting.
News & Articles
- Sarin Gas Used in Syria Blocks Body's 'Off Switch'
Sarin, a chemical weapon that U.S. officials say has been used by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime in the country's ongoing civil war, blocks the "off switch" for muscles and glands, paralyzing and suffocating its victims by exhausting their bodies, experts say.
June 14, 2013 - ABC News
- US letter: Syria regime used sarin twice in Aleppo
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Syria's government used the nerve agent sarin on two occasions in the embattled city of Aleppo in March and April, according to a letter from a top U.S. diplomat that The Associated Press obtained Friday.
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- US letter to UN says Syria regime used sarin twice in Aleppo
The U.S. says the Syrian government used the nerve agent sarin on two occasions in Aleppo in March and April. U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice detailed the attacks in a letter to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon obtained Friday by The Associated Press.
June 14, 2013 - Fox News