- s a meter used by Sappho and named after her
- s of or relating to or characterized by homosexual relations between woman
- Inside are ten color pages of female couples in various stages of sapphic bliss.
- There are other funny goings-on: a putative sapphic interlude between Alexis Smith and Melina Mercouri, which sends off as many sparks as a doused campfire; an astronaut's .
- Interesting fantasy: Render the heroic women crypto-sapphic, mutilate the men, or cook them, and reduce one to unwitting cannibal.
News & Articles
- See Naya Rivera’s Yeast Infection Ad on Last Night’s Glee
Last night's Glee involved a Carrie-inspired prom scene (red Slushie instead of pig's blood), Demi Lovato's first appearance as a sapphic love interest, and the gang in full Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club attire. Not only that, but Naya Rivera's Santana got what just might be her big break, appearing ... More »
Oct. 4, 2013 - Vulture
- Clune in Lifesite
In an interview with the Times' Penny Wark in October 2005, Clune called lesbian culture "dictatorial and intimidating" and "the opposite of the sapphic fluffy nirvana I expected."
- Atom Egoyan in Vancouver Sun
Although Egoyan describes it as a drama about the erotic lives of its needy antagonists, albeit with thriller ingredients, Chloe -- termed "a Sapphic fatal attraction" by London's Daily Telegraph, likely because of a sex scene between Catherine...
- Zoe Heller in Times Online
This was my first exposure to the idea of sapphic love,Heller recalled.