sandbar shark :
- n widely distributed shallow-water shark with fins seemingly dipped in ink
- n most common grey shark along coasts of middle Atlantic states; sluggish and occasionally caught by fishermen
News & Articles
- Man Wrestles 7-Foot Shark to Nantucket Beach
Elliot Sudal caught a seven-foot sandbar shark on a Nantucket beach and then released it. Shark advocates have expressed concern about possible injury to the animal.
July 17, 2013 - National Geographic
- Nantucket man wrestles shark to shore
WWLTV.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @WWLTV NEW ORLEANS -- A Nantucket man who went fishing wound up wrestling with a shark. Elliot Sudal says when he reeled in a half eaten bluefish, he picked up a shark rod he had from fishing in Florida and threw the half eaten bluefish back in. Minutes later he reeled in what appeared to be a 7-foot sandbar shark. Sudal ran into the surf, grabbed ...
July 17, 2013 - WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans
- Man vs. shark: Nantucket man wrestles shark to shore
A fishing trip on Nantucket Island produced a rare catch: a 7-foot sandbar shark.
July 17, 2013 - WMUR New Hampshire