- n the state of being salient
- Our minds are programmed to pay extra attention to what neurologists call salience--that is, special relevance.
- To recognize that environmental questions had found a new salience in the global conversation this year, we decided that our Heroes issue would concentrate on those who are trying .
- If you are reading this post, it probably means that you can be counted as a political elite - so defined by partisanship, issue salience, level of information, etc.
News & Articles
- Lexalytics Announces Availability of Salience 5.1.1
Lexalytics is pleased to announce the release of Lexalytics Salience Engine version 5.1.1. This latest version introduces new analytic features including enhanced sentiment analysis for social media, upgraded out-of-the box categorization, and many more advancements in functionality. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10851608.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jerry Brown in Forbes
It does raise the salience and importance of the way sentences are handed out and what those sentences are,California Attorney General Jerry Brown said. "It certainly is calling attention to the issue of sentencing, and that might well...
- Kenneth Starr in Deseret News
However, Starr pointed out, "the salience of this very enviable position, politically, for our president is brought home by the president's own approach to the high court during his years of service as a United States senator. There is one...
- John Bolton in NewsMax.com
Given that we now have a world leader pursuing nuclear weapons who is calling for the state of Israel to be wiped off the map, the issue has even greater salience,Mr. Bolton wrote, referring to Iranian President Mamoud Ahmadinejad's statement...