salal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-sized berries
- He spends his days combing the beach looking for agates, and mushroom-hunting in the salal and salmonberry woods nearby.
- In the dripping, head-high underbrush of Oregon grape, salal, devil's club, under the giant trees that reach as high as 20-story buildings, in the jungle thickets where only the .
News & Articles
- Salal permit sale dates set
Chris Dowling, Special Forest Products Program manager, announced Aug. 15 that permit sales for salal will begin in September. Permit holders will be limited to no more than 200 hands per day in possession.
Aug. 26, 2013 - Sequim Gazette
- Ahmat Allam-mi in SABC News
The government proposes to its partners, particularly the UNHCR, the localities of Salal, Koro-Toro and other places as new sites to receive these refugees,Allam-Mi added.
- Åženol GÃ¼neÅŸ in Korea Times
The match against Umm Salal is one of the most important occasions in the club's history,said Seoul coach Senol Gunes. "Our players are ready and we hope the fans will support us. We have a few days to recover and I think that is enough...