rusty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s covered with or consisting of rust
a rusty machine
- s of the brown color of rust
- s impaired in skill by neglect
- s ancient
- rusty: "Was this Obama's way to give "appeasement" to the Jews, just after his speech in Cairo where he didn't even mention Israel?".
- rusty -- I bet if Jesus told you that Acorn doesn't mean what you think it means and it is okay for folks to have health care you would shout from your church pew -- you lie!.
- Italy is thrown into confusion as a rusty hulk delivers scores of asylum seekers 03102 Life under Mugabe The controversial Zimbabwe election .
- Serena Williams in Reuters UK
I'm feeling a little rusty, for whatever reason,Williams said. "It was definitely a lot better than my second round but I'm still trying to work on some things and hoping they'll come together."
- Michelle Wie in USA Today
I found at the last tournament I was really rusty and I needed to play in more tournaments,Wie said. "I thought, 'Wow, Munich,' I've never been there and it's a great opportunity."
- Wes Welker in FOXSports.com
It's been good, as far as I can see. This spring, he was out there. He's probably a little rusty, but at the same time he was Tom Brady,Welker said. "He's making all the right reads, all the right throws. He's excited and he's ready to be...