- s deeply or seriously thoughtful;
- He was the surprise winner of an Oscar for his gentle, ruminative portrayal of a 72-year-old Odysseus adrift with his orange cat in Harry and Tonto.
- The Bush in these pages sounds more ruminative than intimidating: "I know you have a lot to do and all, but I want you, as soon as you can, to go back over everything, everything.
- These intricate, ruminative works are a long way from the blues in B flat--and they're worth the stretch.
News & Articles
- Rosen: Nick Lowe Celebrates Christmas in July
Nick Lowe has been grise for a few decades now, but over the last dozen years he’s gotten the éminence thing down, transforming from an ironic Brit-pop also-ran into a wry, ruminative old-fashioned troubadour, with songs and a voice worthy of that impressive head of hair. Lowe has now recorded ... More »
July 25, 2013 - Vulture