- The story of Archie Bunker and his working-class family in Queens arrived on American TVs as loudly and rudely as the "terlet" flush that broke TV ground in the first episode.
- Their helpfulness was rudely repaid.
- Not since that nightmarish day in 1926, when Bill Tilden, Bill Johnston and Richard Norris Williams were rudely ousted from the national quarter finals by France's Henri Cochet .
News & Articles
- West Michigan Whitecaps thumped 13-6 by Great Lakes Loons
The West Michigan Whitecaps were greeted rudely by the Great Lakes Loons on Tuesday night, falling behind by as much as 11-0 before grinding their way to a 13-6 loss in their first visit of the season to Dow Diamond.
June 12, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Suki Waterhouse Dumped By Bradley Cooper Ignoring Calls, Texts [Report]
Suki Waterhouse may be a beautiful 22-year-old model, but she may have been dumped by her ex-boyfriend as rudely as any other young woman. According to the rumor mill, 38-year-old Bradley Cooper took a cowardly but common way out of the relationship. The rumors have swirled this week that Cooper dumped her pretty much out [...] Suki Waterhouse Dumped By Bradley Cooper Ignoring Calls, Texts ...
June 9, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Twins build lead early, unable to hold it late
Good times don't last forever, and Jared Burton and the Twins were rudely reminded of that baseball truth in the eighth inning against the Royals. Burton surrendered four runs in rapid-fire fashion as the Royals snapped a tie and went on to a 7-3 victory.
June 7, 2013 - Minnesota Twins
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in USA Today
They rudely say (the Iraqi) prime minister and the constitution must change,Ahmadinejad said of US critics.
- Patricia Cornwell in Guardian Unlimited
I've had several people say, `Well, how does Marcella treat you now that you're so rich and famous?' and I said, `Just as rudely as she ever did,' Cornwell says with a laugh.
- Michael Powell in FOXNews
As countless families gathered around the television to watch one of our nation's most celebrated events, they were rudely greeted with a halftime show stunt more fitting of a burlesque show,said Michael Powell, the commission chairman.